HydraFacial at RN Esthetics
Why choose RN Esthetics for HydraFacial?
RN Esthetics was named the ‘Massachusetts Luminary HydraFacial Practice’, as well as a Black Diamond HydraFacial MD provider. Additionally, we have the honor of winning Northshore magazine’s ‘Best of Northshore’ (BONS) award for ‘Best HydraFacial’ treatment. Our team has advanced training including HFX and because we are medical providers and not a day spa, we have the option of boostering your service with other medical enhancements.
What is the HydraFacial?
Three steps + 30-minutes = the best skin of your life! This is not a ‘fluff and buff’ facial, rather a medical grade treatment ideal for the busy individual looking for a fast effective treatment with results.
Only HydraFacial MD uses patented technology to cleanse, extract, and hydrate to deliver instant and long-lasting results that you can see and feel.
With ongoing treatments, you’ll notice intensely improved hydration, minimized dark spots and dramatically reduced appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Medical Booster Options for Platinum and Diamond HydraFacials
- Advanced Exfoliation Tip (Microdermabrasion)
- ZO Britenol
- ZO Rozatrol
- Growth Factor
- NASSIFMD® HYDRAGLUCAN™
- Omorovicza’s Renewal Boost
- Murad Vita-C Booster
- Murad Retinol Booster
*Your practitioner will discuss a recommendation with you based on your specific needs
Pricing for Single Treatments
- Mini HydraFacial – $200: our 30 minute version perfect when you are short on time or before an injectable service
- Signature HydraFacial – $250: our award-winning treatment with Red/Blue LED light therapy
- Platinum HydraFacial – $320: includes a customized medical booster & Red/Blue LED light therapy
- Diamond HydraFacial – $390: includes a Dermaplane, customized medical booster and Red/Blue LED light therapy
- Red Carpet HydraFacial – $540: The ultimate treatment, includes lymphatic drainage, neck and décolletage, a dermaplane, and a custom medical booster & Red/Blue LED light therapy
HydraFacial MD pricing ranges from $200-$395 depending on the modality used and your skin care goals.
Our team will customize your HydraFacial MD based on your skin type. We can add extra exfoliation, red LED lights for anti aging, Blue LED lights for acne, targeted boosters to enhance results, and the ultimate treatment including lymphatic drainage to detoxify your skin.
HydraFacials are recommended before injectable services (we offer a pre-injectable for $200) and also excellent on the chest, back and hands!
The Teal Card
A request from our skincare enthusiast clients, the RN Esthetics Teal Card will get you perks (including regular HydraFacials) at all 3 locations for a full 365-days.